- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Define solution with technical
- Define TOR
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science and/or Master’s degree business or Computer science
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Business Analyst
- Strong experience in user requirements gathering, analysis and design by creating software specification documents.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in project team management.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Good communication and relationship, good team working.
- Thai Nationality Only